Utility Billing & Procedure
To apply for water and sanitary sewer service, please bring a valid ID and a deposit of $100.00 for each service requested, plus a $10.00 administrative fee to the Town Hall.
All bills not paid by the 10th of the month will be considered delinquent and be subject to a penalty. Service will be terminated if not paid in full by the 25th of the month . Water Department personnel assigned to disconnect service will not accept payments. Delinquent payments must be made at the Village Town Hall. No delinquent account shall be allowed to continue after 30 days from the original billing date unless it is determined to be a hardship case and approved by the Village Administrator.
Should you wish to make a change to your utility services, this will need to be made directly through Town Hall. Please fill out the Utility Service Change form and bring it into Town Hall during normal operating hours.
Water and Sewer Rates
Your bill is calculated based off of your water usage.
Water and Sewer Rate Table 2020 – 2020 WATER SEWER RATES
Pool Fill Sewer Adjustment Application
The Village of Beaverdam will consider ONE courtesy adjustment per calendar year for those residents who experience a high bills resulting in above average usage due to a pool fill.
• The account must have both active Water and Sewer services, as the adjustment given is towards a portion of the sewer usage. For this reason Water Only accounts DO NOT qualify for a pool fill adjustment.
• The account must be in good standing, with a balance due no more that one month old.
• The following form must be filled out and approved PRIOR to the pool fill.
• Pool fills may only be done during week days, as there is a need for Village employees to read meters before and after a pool fill.
• Submitting a request for a pool fill adjustment does not relieve you of your obligation to pay the amount billed by its due date. If your account is past due or subject to disconnection, payment must be made to prevent disconnection and the assessment of additional fees.
• Please be advised that splasher pools, also known as “kiddie” pools do not qualify for a pool credit.